The School of Public Affairs offers you the opportunity to think about common good in terms of education, sustainable development, inequalities, politics, globalization, immigration on the occasion of a special Night of ideas, gathering Sciences Po’s researchers on January 26.
The Nuit des idées (Night of Ideas) will take place on 26 January 2017. The theme will be “One World” and will bring together speakers of international renown – intellectuals, researchers and artists – invited to debate in all the event partner sites and over the five continents: from Dakar to Los Angeles, including Brussels, Buenos Aires and Kathmandu, Marseilles and Paris…
- “Développement durable et inégalités” by Laurence Tubiana, Associate Professor, former French ambassador for international climate negotiations
- “Migrations, hospitalité et monde commun” by Hélène Thiollet, Researcher, Centre for International Studies and Research (CERI), Sciences Po
- “Pour une école de la confiance” by Yann Algan, Dean of the Sciences Po’s School of Public Affairs
- “Comment réconcilier les citoyens avec leurs institutions ?” by Pascal Perrineau, Political scientist, President of Alumni, Sciences Po
- “Une globalisation au service de tous” by Philippe Martin, Economist, Science Po’s Department of Economics
- “Gaia, notre Terre commune” by Bruno Latour, sociologue, anthropologue, philosophe des sciences, Sciences Po